September 29, 2011

feeling good

I made a goal at the beginning of this year that I would work hard to be able to run 4 miles without wanting to die. I ran all summer, I ran all through volleyball, I ran my first race, and I’m still running till this day. It has definitely grown on me, thanks to my bomb diggity sister. I have gotten used to waking up at 5:30-6 on Saturday mornings and going for a run or doing some conditioning. I'm proud that a 14 year old, who is super busy with other sports, is still finding time to beat her goal and work hard to stay in shape. Sometimes I don't feel like it’s working, or doing anything for me, but it is. And I’m proud of myself.

Oh, and in case you haven't read any of my other posts about running….

I'M RUNNING A HALF MARATHON

with my awesome sister (!!!!!!!)


<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment