September 18, 2011

Hello

<span class=

my name is Olivia
i'm 14 years old
i love sports
i was born in Alaska (moved to the total opposite state)
i despise my braces but cannot wait to see the result
i love being social and happy
most of my friends are guys
i love country music
my family are my best friends
i am absolutely the jealous type and hate it
i love being Mormon
i'm running a half marathon (ahhhhhhhhhh)
i wish i was better at the piano
i wish i could drive
i hate soda
i have the coolest/loudest aunts in da world
i can't stand mean people
i love Taylor Swift
sometimes i wish i looked like other people
i always try and think of things to blog about (all.the.time.)
i L O V E my friends
i want to get married
sometimes i just need to slow down and enjoy life^
facebook is ridiculous
drama is dumb
i think I'm pretty mature for my age
i love taking pictures
i love blogging


Nice to meet you :)
now, tell me about yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment