November 20, 2011

picture perfect

I have been lucky these past two weekends, without a doubt. I have some of the coolest friends in the entire world who, no matter what we do, always make hanging out a memorable time. This weekend has been exceptionally great. Friday i was pretty productive which always puts me in a decent mood, Saturday i had club volleyball tryouts which went very well,then i went to the good ol' stake dance with teeny, kev and a few other good friends. Today has been probably my favorite day this weekend. I had the chance to hear my friends older brother, RJ give his homecoming talk. He just returned from his mission, where he served in Ecuador for two years. He gave a very spiritual, heartfelt talk that made me miss my missionary. and of course to end the sabbath, a science project which i totally finished in less than an hour. please girl. :)

There's a run down on my flippen' awesome weekend.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment